The COVID-19 vaccine is available to anyone 6 months and older. Please call (808) 259-7948 to schedule.
Waimānalo Health Center is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine.
- For appointments:
- Please call us at 808-259-7948 to schedule your vaccine appointment and pre-register; OR
- Walk-in to register and schedule your appointment.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or authorized adult.
- All vaccinations are contingent upon Waimānalo Health Center receiving deliveries of the vaccine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Please call us at 808-259-7948 to schedule your vaccine appointment.
What vaccine is being given?
Waimānalo Health Center is administering the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.
How much does the COVID-19 vaccine cost?
There is no charge for the COVID-19 vaccine.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring your ID and insurance card if you have.
For minors under 18, please bring one of the following for ID:
- Birth Certificate
- Valid State ID/Driver’s License/Passport/Military ID
- Social Security Card
- Valid School IDs (w/ Name and Picture)
- Valid Government Issued ID
Minors must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or authorized adult.
For those who have received the vaccine previously, please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card with you. Mahalo.
Am I up-to-date with my COVID-19 vaccine?
Waimānalo Health Center is following CDC recommendations for the COVID-19 vaccine primary series and booster doses. Please see most current recommendations here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html#vaccine-table
Where can I get more information on COVID-19 vaccines?
Sign up for Waimānalo Health Center updates: new services, upcoming classes, and more!
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8am - 12pm
© Waimanalo Health Center
Website design & development Wall-to-Wall Studios