Welcome to Waimānalo Health Center’s (WHC) Patient Portal. Patient Portal is your fast, reliable and easy-to-use method of communicating with WHC. With Patient Portal, you can connect with your health care team through a convenient, safe, and secure environment.
- Schedule and view appointments
- Request medication refills
- Request to see your lab results
- Communicate with your health care team
- Ask questions about your bill
Please be aware Patient Portal should not be used for emergencies. Please call 911 if you have a medical emergency. If you need immediate attention from your WHC health care team, please call the office during normal business hours.
Patient Portal is free for all WHC patients.
Signing-up with Patient Portal
Enrolling for Patient Portal is simple! Just a few easy steps:
- Bring photo ID and email address to next visit
- Tell receptionist you need a Patient Portal account
- Receptionist will send a sign up link to your email address
Having problems with Patient Portal? Please call (808) 259-7948 for assistance.
You're all set and ready to take control of your medical records. Login to Patient Portal HERE.