Welcome to Waimānalo Health Center’s (WHC) NextGen Patient Portal. Patient Portal is your fast, reliable and easy-to-use method of communicating with WHC. With Patient Portal, you can connect with your health care team through a convenient, safe, and secure environment to: WHC Patient Portal User Guide
- Schedule and view appointments
- Request medication refills
- Request to see your lab results
- Communicate with your health care team
- Ask questions about your bill
Please be aware Patient Portal should not be used for emergencies. Please call 911 if you have a medical emergency. If you need immediate attention from your WHC health care team, please call the office during normal business hours.
Patient Portal is free for all WHC patients.
Signing-up with Patient Portal
Enrolling for Patient Portal is simple! Just five easy steps:
- Bring photo ID and email address to next visit
- Tell receptionist you need a Patient Portal account
- Receptionist will assign you a token (unique enrollment number)
- Visit https://www.nextmd.com/Enroll to enroll. Please have your token ready, you need your unique number to register.
All set! You’re ready to take control of your appointments, medicine refills, lab results and medical bills online via https://www.nextmd.com!